[CASL-L] Save the Date: EBSCO K12 User Research Webinar

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Nov 4 09:41:03 PDT 2016

Cross-posted, please excuse duplication.  Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

The K12 user research meeting EBSCO has scheduled for Tuesday, November 15th from 4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. is now a webinar - it is not necessary to travel anywhere to attend.  Please see the information below to join in.  This is an opportunity to hear what EBSCO staff has to say about its K12 resources, and to offer your opinion about those resources.  I will hope many of you will join me in the webinar.

Eric

[cid:77430be3-bcdc-4155-bda7-c65ee863c7a0]

Hello,

Kate Lawrence invites you to join this WebEx meeting.

CT/EBSCO Explora User Research Event

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

4:30 pm  |  Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)  |  2 hrs

Meeting number (access code): 826 089 462

Add to Calendar<https://ebsco.webex.com/ebsco/j.php?MTID=m927e22f72ff8a3af9d0b334441ebe9f6>

When it's time, join the meeting<https://ebsco.webex.com/ebsco/j.php?MTID=m7ae2da65ab3ed832799ef8b2a5f634a4>.

Join by phone

1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Global call-in numbers<https://ebsco.webex.com/ebsco/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=351255532&tollFree=0>

Can't join the meeting? <https://help.webex.com/docs/DOC-5412>

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>
www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org/> | 786 South Main Street Middletown CT 06457 | Fax: (860) 704-2228