[CASL-L] Fwd: Picture This....

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sat Nov 5 05:36:48 PDT 2016

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Worlds of Making" <lfleming at worldsofmaking.com>
Date: Nov 5, 2016 7:44 AM
Subject: Picture This....
To: <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

[image: R4zzvkqcrc60zpdufcnk]

2016 Nov

Hello, World of Making family!

Just a quick reminder that time is almost up to for taking advantage our
special launch price for our NEW COURSE, Picture This...Using Picture Books
to Inspire Innovation and Problem Solving. Receive 100$ off of this course
only until 11/7/16! *PLEASE USE THE COUPON CODE: COURSELAUNCH5*

Enroll here
<http://worldsofmaking.teachable.com/p/picture-this/?utm_campaign=custom_email&utm_medium=email&utm_source=student_mailer>
now!

**Reminder too that I also accept purchase orders. Contact me directly to
purchase a course or courses using that method.*

Happy Making!

Unsubscribe from marketing emails
<http://worldsofmaking.teachable.com/mailkick/subscriptions/BAhbCUkiH2Jham9obnNvbkBjb2xjaGVzdGVyY3Qub3JnBjoGRVRpA9xVIUkiCVVzZXIGOwBGSSIRc2Nob29sXzcxODkwBjsAVA==--934ac337d914414da248eaa37ae7d34c4f7559b1/unsubscribe>

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in