[CASL-L] Free holiday books from the MLSC-Cyber Monday Deal

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Mon Nov 28 11:30:55 PST 2016

Good afternoon,
In your hunt for cyber Monday savings, don't overlook this opportunity-borrow holiday picture books for free from the Middletown Library Service Center!  We have Christmas and Hanukkah picture books and children's nonfiction to loan to your library.  Each library can have up to 10 Christmas books, and 5 Hanukkah books.
Act fast-these books are free on Cyber Monday!  (As well as the other 364 days of the year).  Shipping and handling is free, thanks to the staff at deliverIT CT.  Email me off-list: grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov> to place your order today.

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108