[CASL-L] student poll

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 05:45:08 PDT 2016

Our 5th grade news reporters would love for you and your students to view
their show and take the poll on "To Dab  or Not to Dab."
Share your opinion! Watch opposing views late in the show: https://
goo.gl/qPG7Ht  <https://t.co/tpxu3IWHyT> Take poll: https://goo.gl/qPG7Ht
<https://t.co/tpxu3IWHyT>

Also, on a side note, I purchased KevaPlanks this year and they are a great
tool to foster creativity. You can see more about how I used them with
kindergarten this week: besmc.org

But, I would like to propose to the CASL Board that CASL purchase a set and
offer it to our members for a loaner program. What do you think about such
a program possibility for CASL members? It's a great way to try out
something before investing in it. All ages. Many universities have them.
Please email me off the list.

Jane

--
Jane E. Martellino