[CASL-L] Sprint 1 Million Program

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Tue Oct 11 18:52:03 PDT 2016

Good evening, everyone.

The Sprint Foundation has just announced a new program called the 1 Million Project, with funds to support take-home broadband "mi-fi" devices to 200,000 students nationwide. They are awarding applications that address the needs of 250 -500 students, and submissions are due in a couple of weeks.

This opportunity is open to schools, housing authorities, and libraries. Learn more here:

http://goodworks.sprint.com/1millionproject/

Do you plan to apply? Let me know. I would love to help as many schools get kids online in Connecticut as possible!

?

Douglas Casey
Executive Director
Commission for Educational Technology