[CASL-L] Bookshelf Units Available from Beinecke Library

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Fri Sep 2 06:14:49 PDT 2016

Forwarded on behalf of Sandra Stein, Beinecke Library, Yale University - sandra.stein at YALE.EDU.

The Beinecke Library has extra bookshelf units and we would like to know if your library is interested in any of these units.

I am attaching a picture - here are the "details":

Shelving Units - 12 back to back units (some have 2 sets of shelves back to back, most have 3 sets of shelves back to back with side and top supports)
        Dimensions for each individual unit - 42"wide; 15" deep and 90" tall

Please let me know by Wednesday, September 7th if your library is interested in any of these shelving units.

Regards,
Sandy

Sandra T. Stein
Associate Director, Finance & Administration
Beinecke Rare Book & Manuscript Library
Yale University
203-436-5779 (phone)
sandra.stein at YALE.EDU