[CASL-L] FW: FREE Professional Development - Medal of Honor

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Thu Sep 15 09:26:31 PDT 2016

Please contact the sender directly if you are interested.

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
(860) 437-6956
x7127
or
x7103
http://www.waterfordschools.org/domain/44
Follow us on twitter @lancerlibrary<https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>

"'Excellently observed,' answered Candide; 'but we must cultivate our garden.'"
From Candide by Voltaire