[CASL-L] Last call for presenters/facilitators

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 13:23:34 PDT 2016

We cannot accept any other roundtables, playground, expert corner, or
panels after this coming Friday because we need to layout the program.

Last chance:  Submit an application to facilitate a roundtable, playground
session or offer your time at the "expert corner".  We are all experts at
some strategy, implementing a tool, or creating programming. You can reduce
your conference fee to only $50 by joining us as a presenter!

See the topics being offered by viewing: http://www.ceca-ct.
org/ceca/Conference/Conference2016/

Submit a proposal at:
https://goo.gl/forms/ftHd7NFeoAnqJmup2