[CASL-L] (no subject)

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Thu Dec 14 12:41:43 PST 2017

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.  Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

EBSCO has released this announcement:

On Thursday, January 4, 2018, Personalization features including access to My EBSCOhost Folders, Personal User authentication, and Single Sign-On (SSO) authentication will be unavailable while we perform software updates. The service window is scheduled to begin at 9 a.m. EST (-5 GMT). We anticipate resuming full service by 10 a.m. EST (-5 GMT).

All EBSCO databases and interfaces will be available for the duration of the service window. In addition, no other authentication methods will be affected. We appreciate your patience while we perform these updates. Please contact us<http://support.ebscohost.com/contact/askus.php> if you have questions or need any assistance.

The above applies in researchIT CT if you have created personal folders in EBSCO.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>