[CASL-L] One month subbing position-- K - 4th grade-- one class/library and one class/tech a week

Tamara Orput tamorput at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 09:29:15 PST 2017

Hi, Team LMS!

I am applying for a short term sub position which would only be for the month of January.

I am not sure if the librarian will leave plans/guidelines for the sub to follow while she is out— and even so, if the hiring committee might ask what my plans would be for the 4-5 weeks I would be there.

Any general ideas on what I would plan to accomplish in 4-5 weeks without knowing what students already know.

They do have iPads for the Ks and 1s— which I have never been able to use in schools before. There is a full computer lab. I am very familiar with the Google suite and Code.org <http://code.org/>.

I appreciate any help/suggestions you can give me.

Thanks!