[CASL-L] Seeking one or two presenters

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 7 06:16:27 PST 2017

CASL members,

I am one of the instructors for the ACES ARCLMS program.  We have been putting together a panel of school librarians currently working in schools that have adopted the Library Learning Commons model, to talk a bit to the students about why the decision was made, what difference it has made in teaching/learning/atmosphere, what went well or didn't go well, etc.  The date and time would be Monday, March 6, from about 4:30 until about 6:30, at ACES in Hamden.  We're seeking one or two additional presenters due to unavailability of previous panelists.  Any grade level is welcome, but we'd really love to hear from a middle school lms!!

Please email me directly at cathyandronik at yahoo.com.

Thanks!!!!!