[CASL-L] Whole school read-aloud

Elaine Lettiere lettieree at prestonschools.org
Mon Jan 23 11:35:49 PST 2017

Hello fellow book lovers!

My PBIS committee is looking to have our superintendent read a picture book
to our entire PK-5 school.  They are looking to do have this assembly on
March 2nd to coincide with Dr. Seuss's birthday so a Dr. Seuss book would
be a natural fit.  I've gone through the typical suggestions~Horton Hears a
Who, Oh, the Thinks You Can Think, The Places You'll Go, etc.   I just feel
like they are the "same ole" stories.

I'm looking for any and all suggestions of books.  If you have a great PK-5
picture book that you think makes a great community read, I'd love to hear
about it.

Thanks in advance.

Elaine

Elaine Lettiere