[CASL-L] Win a 200 piece set of KEVA Planks!

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 15:52:25 PDT 2017

You could win one of our Unconference prizes generously donated by Ken,
owner of Keva Planks!  Take a look at how LMS are using the CASL loaner set
of Keva Planks:
https://goo.gl/Wr0ZJu

Don't miss out on attending our favorite event of the year: Share 2 Learn.

Limited to only 100 attendees. Reserve your spot today.  Only $50 which
includes light breakfast, delicious lunch, gifts from Scholastic, and
chances to win a number of door prizes... not to mention that terrific
networking and PLN building that takes place.

Link to registration: https://goo.gl/forms/H6whdBEzjzgPe4CL2

Hope to see you soon.
Jane

--