[CASL-L] Target: Party affiliation in CT Congressional Districts

David Bilmes dbilmes at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 9 10:09:37 PDT 2017

Does anyone have a good website to find out the party affiliation of registered voters in each of Connecticut's five Congressional districts?
I'm looking for the percentage of registered Democrats, registered Republicans and unaffiliated voters in each district. I've found plenty of information, for example, from the Census website and other places about demographic information for each district, and it's easy to find the vote totals. But the only place I've found with information compiled already about voter affiliation is Wikipedia, but that information is from 2012, and I want the students to get more updated information. I've also got the link to the CT Secretary of State's office, but for that information you have to go through town by town and add up the totals as you go. That's a tough task for the students I'll be working with on this project.
David BilmesOxford High School