[CASL-L] FW: Holocaust Education: Encountering Survivors Program 2017-2018 Reserve spot now

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Tue May 9 08:52:43 PDT 2017

Probably only feasible for schools in New London county.  I have participated five times and every time was worth it.

Let me know if you need more information,
Matt

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT 06385
860-437-6956
mcadorette at waterfordschools.org
Twitter: @lancerlibrary

“As for me, I am tormented with an everlasting itch for things remote. I love to sail forbidden seas, and land on barbarous coasts”  Herman Melville, Moby Dick