[CASL-L] EBSCO Update

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Fri Oct 20 06:59:48 PDT 2017

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication.  Please forward as appropriate.

FYI, the latest EBSCO alert:

-----
As of Friday morning, our engineers are working to resolve reported issues with EBSCO Admin and ECM.  Until these issues are resolved, EBSCO Admin and ECM will not be available.  In addition, some applications including EBSCOhost, EBSCO Discovery Service, and EDSAPI may experience slower than usual performance.  We will update this page when more information is available.  We apologize for the inconvenience.
Updated October 20, 9:30am EDT.
-----

This means that EBSCO admin is down, and databases in the EBSCOhost platform and researchIT CT OneSearch may respond more slowly than usual.  I will pass along further updates as I see them.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>