[CASL-L] Link to information about New Orleans from a local for those going to ALA Conference in June

Suzanne Kukucka SuzanneKukucka at ci.bristol.ct.us
Thu Apr 5 05:29:06 PDT 2018

Hi all,
  I am not going to be able to go to the ALA Conference but since I grew up in New Orleans wanted to share some curated resources for those of you who can make it since there's often a lot you want to do and not much free time :) Here's a link to a doc I made:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11eKq2xUjJl5mZI7PWYc4FpkSsb5bwHfMVlfRU-SQf3E/edit?usp=sharing

Also I have gotten so many great ideas for my ARC LMS training program from this group I was really excited to finally be able to contribute something back. Please feel free to email back with any questions and ENJOY :)

Suzanne Kukucka
Suzanne Kukucka
English Teacher
Bristol Eastern High School
***Privileged and confidential. If received in error, please notify me by e-mail and delete the message.***