[CASL-L] YA audience FREE Author Event Shaun David Hutchinson

Shelley Stedman slstedman at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 08:56:01 PDT 2018

Hello Readers:  Guilford free library is hosting author Shaun David Hutchinson for an author talk with discounted book sale and signing on the evening of April 11th.  The event is free, but they are requiring registration so that they know how many people to prepare for.
I have attached their flyer.  Please share widely with your YA audiences if you are anywhere close to Guilford.

I had the opportunity to hear this author speak at an SLJ event for librarians and I bought and actually READ 3 of his books.  If you need diverse books his fit the bill.

Shelley Stedman