[CASL-L] Borrow gardening books and spring/summer puppets from the MLSC!

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Wed Apr 18 06:14:59 PDT 2018

Good morning all,
Is spring coming this year?  Even if the weather isn't warm and sunny, get in the springtime mood-we have garden-themed children's books at the MLSC you can borrow!  We can send you a selection of up to 20 books, mostly picture books with some juvenile nonfiction.  Items circulate for 90 days.
And don't forget about our puppets-a variety of wildlife puppets that fit a spring or summer theme.
Hand puppets: ant, baby robin with worm, bat, bear, bobcat, caterpillar, caterpillar/butterfly, chipmunk, duckling, eagle, fawn, firefly, flamingo, fox, frog, hedgehog, ladybug, mosquito, opossum, opossum with baby, owl, parrot, peacock, porcupine, praying mantis, raccoon, snail, snake, tadpole/frog, toad, turkey, and turtle.
Finger puppets: beaver, bee, butterfly, chipmunk, dragonfly, fairy finger puppets (all look springlike: flower fairy, rose fairy, spring fairy, snow fairy, sugar plum fairy, summer fairy, and tooth fairy), luna moth, mermaid, opossum, rabbit, rainforest frog finger puppet set, snail, spider, and Franklin the turtle.

Ask about our giant teddy bear-he's 5 feet tall, but does best sitting down.  He would love to hang out at your library for a few months.  He can't be sent in deliverIT CT because he's too large, but you can pick him at the Middletown Library Service Center.

We have many more items to loan.  You can see lists attached to this email of our all puppets and book props (picture book with props for telling the story).  To see all our puppets and request them online, go to our catalog, Primo: https://cscu-csl-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=CSL_V1&lang=en_US&sortby=rank  Search keyword "Puppet", or whatever else you'd like to see.  If you want to request specific titles or puppets, you can log in to place holds. We'll send you the items in deliverIT CT.  Please contact us if you don't know your user ID or password.

Please email Judy Crooks or Grace Burchard off-list with login questions or to request items: Judy.Crooks at ct.gov<mailto:Judy.Crooks at ct.gov> or Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>.  You can also call the Library Service Center: 860-704-2200.

[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]
Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108