[CASL-L] Tellabration! It's not too late! 1/2 price Performers, Workshops, Interactive Events

Carol Glynn tellabrationglynn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 09:37:27 PDT 2018

It's not too late to sign up for Tellabration!
Tellabrationglynn at gmail.com   or call Carol Glynn at 860-334-3470
<%28860%29%20334-3470>

See what some of last year's Tellabration sites had to say:

*"At our Friends of the Library meeting earlier this afternoon, we had a
spontaneous report from a fairly new attendee about what a wonderful
evening Tellabration! was. She noted that there were several people here
from other towns who were in South Windsor for the first time and who said
they would definitely be back...great for the program and great for the
Library!"*

[image: #########]
*"We were pleased with our storytellers, as always.  It was interesting to
have both a personal story raconteur and a traditional teller; male and
female voices." * - Mary Etter, South Windsor Library
[image: #########]

*"I want to thank you for sending us Jackson! He was fabulous! The students
and adults alike were raving about the event."*
- Terry Cholewa, Griswold Public Schools

[image: #########]
*"Gwendolyn Quezaire Presutti's performance was terrific. You could have
heard a pin drop in the room and I cannot tell you how unusual that is for
this crowd."*
- Mary Flood, Waverly Senior Center

[image: #########]
*"I am just home from a remarkable and heartwarming evening spent hearing
stories and music. And the people there? SIMPLY. THE. BEST. I'm so grateful
for the gift of the spoken word, the sounds of music, and the warmth of
people who believe in the goodness of the world and of eeah other."*
- Audience member at a home Tellabration

*"Tellabration was terrific!! Anne-Marie Forer was magnificent! She led the
children, parade style, while playing her "fiddle", into the program room.
She kept them enthralled every minute. She told several stories, used
puppets, did movement games and played her guitar and violin. Anne-Marie
even brought enough shakers for everyone to use. The kids really enjoyed
her. Thank you to the Storytelling Center for making this event take
place!"*
- Pat Grundman, Hall Memorial Library