[CASL-L] Borrow Fall children's books from the MLSC!

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Mon Aug 13 10:56:29 PDT 2018

Good afternoon all,
As much as I hate to spoil the last weeks of summer, fall is coming and the MLSC can provide you with fall-themed books for children.  We loan them to your library or school library for 90 days.  Let me know how many you want, (and which type) and we'll send them in deliverIT.  We have picture books and juvenile nonfiction for autumn, back to school, apples, pumpkins, and Halloween.
Please don't leaf these books on our shelves, they want to visit your library!
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108