[CASL-L] library orientation

Anderson, Kirsten kirsten.anderson at stoningtonschools.org
Fri Aug 31 05:30:18 PDT 2018

I got a library jeopardy game from either TpT or SmartExchange that I use
every year with my 3rd and 4th graders. They ask for it over and over again
too! You could always use photo clues to get them to think about where
materials are if you are looking for more of a physical orientation than
review of library terms.