[CASL-L] Borrow books for Spring, Valentines, St. Patrick's, and Martin Luther King Jr. Day from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Wed Jan 3 10:52:55 PST 2018

Good afternoon all,
With a snowstorm bearing down on the state, one of the most important things to think of is getting children's books from the MLSC for upcoming holidays.  (Did I hear someone say getting milk and bread?)  But books are food for the soul, and after all, who wouldn't want to think of spring right now!

I can send your library picture books and nonfiction for the next holidays, up to 10 Valentine's Day books, 5 Saint Patrick's Day books, 10 spring books, and 10 books on diversity and civil rights for Martin Luther King Jr. day.  Please respond off list to grace.burchard at ct.gov<mailto:grace.burchard at ct.gov> to request materials from the MLSC.  These have a 3 month checkout.
We'll send them out to your library, even if we have to use tummy-sliding penguins with little backpacks full of books!
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02Resized]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108