[CASL-L] FW: Book Talk for Teens at Otis re: Anne Frank exhibit

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Wed Jan 3 12:39:43 PST 2018

This is probably only for schools in New London County.  A book discussion at Otis Library in Norwich.

See below.

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT
(860) 437-6956
x7127
OR
x7130
http://waterfordschools.org/domain/44
Follow us on Twitter @lancerlibrary<https://twitter.com/lancerlibrary>

You can have my book when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
           Wyoming Library Bumper Sticker