[CASL-L] CLC Turnitin webinars - for current and potential users

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Jan 4 10:56:52 PST 2018

Happy snow day, everyone!

You probably already know that CLC offers deep discounts on Turnitin for middle and high schools. But we don't just offer great pricing - we want to help you get more from what you buy. To that end, we’ve arranged for Turnitin to offer two custom webinars for us this month:

  *   If your school already has Turnitin but you'd like to get more out of it, our Jan. 10 webinar, “Get More from Turnitin,” is for you. Learn best practices, discover newer features such as Gradebook and Peer Review, and develop confidence so you can train colleagues in your school and district. Wednesday 1/10, 3:00-4:30pm. LEARN MORE & REGISTER<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1053807>

  *   If you're considering subscribing but would like to know more, or you’re brand-new to the product, our Jan. 17 webinar, “Intro to Turnitin,” is for you. See the most popular Turnitin features and modules, learn how Turnitin addresses student privacy protections, and discover how Turnitin goes beyond anti-plagiarism to help improve student writing. Wednesday 1/17, 3:00-4:30pm. LEARN MORE & REGISTER<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1053823>

Invite your colleagues to attend - these sessions are for all school faculty who may use Turnitin, not just library staff.
You do not need to be a CLC member to attend.

For more information about the webinars and CLC’s Turnitin discounts, visit www.ctlibrarians.org/Turnitin<http://www.ctlibrarians.org/Turnitin>.

Christine Sarrazin

Coordinator, Marketing & Communications

Connecticut Library Consortium

p:

860.344.8777 x105

a:

234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457

w:

ctlibrarians.org<http://ctlibrarians.org/>  e: csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org>

[tp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[tp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [tp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>