[CASL-L] Documents like Core Competencies for LMS's

Williams, Linda Linda.Williams at ct.gov
Thu Jul 12 06:56:41 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I've been noticing that countries like New Zealand, Australia, Finland, etc., all have (seemingly) national documents on school libraries and what they should be/do.

I'm wondering what are your go-to documents for advocacy, competencies, etc. Going to look at what AASL has now, but thought it would be best to hear straight from those in the field. Please email me directly (Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov>) and I will compile if anyone is interested.

Thanks in advance!

Linda
[CT_State_Library_Logo-02.png]

Linda Williams | Youth Services Consultant, Division of Library Development | Linda.Williams at ct.gov<mailto:Linda.Williams at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207