[CASL-L] Fwd: Adoption of ISTE Standards for Connecticut

Casey, Doug Doug.Casey at ct.gov
Wed Jun 6 10:17:19 PDT 2018

I see that Barbara already forwarded the good news. I just want to send a personal note to the CASL members thanking you for your ongoing support of digital learning in our schools. You are truly unsung heroes, and we hope that the 2+ years of advocacy to pass the Standards supports your work. Be sure to share your ISTE stories, resources, etc. using #ISTEinCT using your favorite social media account.

Best,

Doug