[CASL-L] Check out "Edcamp HOT(Higher Order Thinking) Connecticut"!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sun Jun 24 16:37:27 PDT 2018

We are just two weeks away from our first ever Edcamp HOT(Higher Order
Thinking) Connecticut. Secure your FREE on Eventbrite.

Then join us on Tue, Jul 10, 9:00 AM at Jack Jackter Intermediate School
for a day of arts, making, and fun.

A light breakfast and pizza lunch will be provided.

Bring something to share and things you want to learn to help fill out out
HOT Board first thing in the morning! Workshops will be based on YOUR
needs!

Please feel free to email me with any questions!

Barbara

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/edcamp-hothigher-order-thinking-connecticut-tickets-45256628795

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in