[CASL-L] CSL/DLD IMLS EXCITE Innovation Grant - Recruitment - Be a part of the TRANSFORMATION - Standalone Bootcamp 1 Invitation

Bernier, Maria Maria.Bernier at ct.gov
Mon May 7 12:14:45 PDT 2018

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

[Hero]

Recruitment Opportunity

Recruitment for CSL’s IMLS Grant Project, EXCITE Transformation for Libraries Standalone Bootcamp I opens April 2nd, 2018.

Invitation is open to:

·         Pilot Library Staff

·         Cohort 1 Library Staff

·         Cohort 1 applicants

·         Small libraries

·         Individuals who would like to participate in the EXCITE experience – including school librarians!
What?
Three Days, Four Journeys…
In this fully-immersive EXCITE Bootcamp, you will learn to adopt the character and behavior of a “Collaborative Innovator” by learning the core skills, tools and language that are essential for Library Leadership in the 21st Century. You will leave empowered to work with colleagues and partners in true collaboration, to engage your community to understand their deeper needs, and to uncover and successfully implement innovative ideas that will excite your community and transform the culture of

your library.

When?: Bootcamp 1: July 17-19, 2018, 8 a.m-5:30 p.m.

Where?: Middletown Library Service Center

Cost?: FREE. Tuition covered by the grant; lunch and snacks will be provided; participants will be responsible for their own travel and accommodation if necessary for the 3 day bootcamp.
To apply simply send a statement of interest to the attention of Dawn La Valle at the email address below; we will begin reviewing statements on May 10th, 2018 with notifications of acceptance going out May 17th, 2018.

Seats for Standalone Bootcamp 1 are limited to 24. You can send up to 3 staff members if accepted.

For more detailed information please go to:

http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/EXCITE/Recruitment

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me, We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Dawn
Dawn La Valle |Director, Division of Library Development | Dawn.lavalle at ct.gov<mailto:Dawn.lavalle at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 757-6665
http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home | 231 Capitol Ave. Hartford CT 06106 | Fax: (860) 757-6503

This project was made possible in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services<http://www.imls.gov>, grant # RE-95-17-0068-17.

[IMLS_Logo_2c.jpg]

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

© 2014 CT State Library. All rights reserved.