[CASL-L] FW: Register for your complimentary access to LJ

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Nov 7 08:28:38 PST 2018

Register for your complimentary access to LJ

Click here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct0_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>
to view this message in a browser window.

<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct1_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>

When we decided to redesign our website, we had a vision to create a
platform that addresses the changing needs of both the profession and the
library industry at large; advocating for the sustainability of our most
important institutions and their role in society. We are thrilled to
announce that we have taken a big leap forward toward our vision.

[image: libraryjournal.com]

*Check out the new design of the Library Journal
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct1_1/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>
website!*

Completely revamped and modernized with YOU in mind, the site is easier to
navigate, has improved discovery and search features, is mobile optimized,
and most important, it supports our evolving editorial content which
includes the latest industry news as well as in-depth educational material
tailored to our customers’ most pressing issues. It also connects the
library ecosystem in a new way that encourages libraries and librarians to
partner with us in thinking about and planning our future together.

The new *Library Journal* is also full of tools to help you define the
programs and services that work best to engage with the communities they
serve.

*Register today
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct2_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>*.
It’s
free!

Sincerely,

*David Greenough*
Group Publisher

*Engineered for a future of possibilities.*

*REGISTER TODAY
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct2_1/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>*

[image: Media Source Inc.]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct3_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>[image:
Library Journal]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct4_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>[image:
School Library Journal]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct5_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>[image:
The Horn Book]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct6_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>[image:
Junior Library Guild]
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct7_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>

communications, Click Here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/rif/10574/s-1c43-1811/-/l-0d72:946/g-0d80/zout?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>
.

VIEW OUR PRIVACY POLICY: Click Here
<http://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-1c43-1811/Bct/g-0d80/l-0d72:946/ct8_0/1?sid=TV2%3AqRFRc6b8c>
.

CONTACT US:
*Library Journal*
(a Media Source Inc. company)
123 William Street, Suite 802, New York, NY 10038

Tel: 646-380-0700
Fax: 646-380-0756
Email: ljinfo at mediasourceinc.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in