[CASL-L] Application deadline extended till 11/25!

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Wed Nov 14 10:42:04 PST 2018

The Nutmeg Selection Committees are still looking for librarian AND student
readers for the 2021 Selection Committees.

We especially need applicants for the Middle School 7-8 Committee but also
for the High School 9-12 and Elementary 2-3.

Please consider filling out an application to join one of these Committees.
It's a rewarding experience and you read a lot of awesome books!!

If you know a student or colleague that would make a good addition to a
committee, please pass along this message and encourage them to apply by
the new deadline Sunday, November 25th.

Public librarians, school librarians, or teachers have to be members of
CASL or CLA to serve on a committee but right now, first time members can
join CLA for only $25!

*Lisa Polack*
*School Librarian*
*Ellington Middle School*