[CASL-L] Fwd: 2019 Kids' Lit Quiz Info

Shannon McNeice shannon_mcneice at whps.org
Thu Oct 4 12:10:18 PDT 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: KidsLitQuiz US <admin at kidslitquiz.us>

Dear School Librarians, English Department Heads, and Coaches,

Welcome to the 2019 US Kids' Lit Quiz!  I am so looking forward to another
wonderful year.  We are embarking on a journey of change this year.  The
KLQ will no longer be held at Central Connecticut State University.  The
US KLQ has grown enough in size that we will be holding our heats in area
middle and high schools, as in done in the other countries participating in
KLQ.

The KLQ will be held January 28-31, 2019 and hosted by Sedgwick Middle
School (Jan. 28), Middletown High School (Jan. 29), and The Ethel Walker
School (Jan. 30).  The final will be held on January 31, 2019 at The Ethel
Walker School.  We are so grateful for our wonderful volunteer hosts.

Attached are the registration materials for this year's quiz, as well as an
info sheet.  Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions about
KLQ.

Warmly,

Tammi Flowers

Kids' Lit Quiz US Coordinator,

Kids" Lit Quiz US Inc.

admin at kidslitquiz.us

Follow us on Twitter @klquiz_us and Instagram at klquizus

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain