[CASL-L] Bilingual books

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Tue Oct 23 06:11:52 PDT 2018

Kim,

The State Library’s RBDigital collection has a very few eBooks in Spanish; 6 titles by Rick Riordan, the remaining titles probably not of interest to your students. You can find these in Advanced Search if you filter by language.  Feel free to contact me directly if you want assistance.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>