[CASL-L] Bilingual books

Janice Pellegrino janpellegrino at milforded.org
Tue Oct 23 07:20:26 PDT 2018

Hi Kim -

Please consider interlibrary loan between Connecticut's public libraries as
an option. For example, the Stratford Library Association has a nice
collection of books in Spanish. If you're unable to find middle school
level books that are bilingual, perhaps you could obtain popular titles
with an English version and a Spanish version?

On Tue, Oct 23, 2018 at 9:06 AM, Musket, Kimberly <
kmusket at wallingfordschools.org> wrote:

> Good morning-
> We have four students in my school who only speak Spanish. They are in
> grades 6, 7, 8 and are reading on or close to grade level. I am looking for
> some books that have both English and Spanish in them.
>
> Does anyone know where I can get some or borrow some? I looked on RB
> Digital to find some ebooks but didn't have any luck. It's possible that
> I'm not searching correctly.
>
> My book budget it just about gone for the year. I'm wondering if there
> might be someplace able to donate some.
>
> Thank you
> Kim
>
> Kim Musket
> School Librarian
> Webmaster
> James H. Moran Middle School

Janice Pellegrino, M.P., M.L.S.
Librarian
Joseph A. Foran High School
Milford, CT 06460

Twitter: @ForanLibrary #ForanReads
Foran Library on Facebook

Connecticut Association of School Librarians Advocacy/Public Relations
Committee
Nutmeg Book Award Steering Committee
Grey House Publishing/Salem Press/H.W. Wilson Editorial Advisory Board
Joseph A. Foran High School NEASC Self-Study Co-Chair

Currently Reading:
*To All the Boys I've Loved Before *by Jenny Han