[CASL-L] Toni Morrison Documentary This Sunday in Hartford

Maureen Schlosser maureen_schlosser2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 8 04:32:59 PDT 2019

Hello, Everyone,I just bought a ticket to see the documentary about Toni Morrison.Do you want to join me?I am going to the Sunday show at 10:40 AM.It's showing the Real Art Ways theater in Hartford.Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am - Real Art Ways

|  |
Toni Morrison: The Pieces I Am - Real Art Ways

Maureen SchlosserContent WriterDigital PortfolioAuthor: Lessons Inspired by Picture Books for Primary Grades
Twitter: @MaureenSchlosseBlog: Library Lessons With Books,  KnowledgeQuest and BookPagez