[CASL-L] Fwd: Google Classroom

Carol LaRow larowc at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 16:23:02 PST 2019

My9lives124 . my9lives1970 at gmail.com via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en> mylist.net
Nov 8, 2019, 11:36 PM
to CASL-L at mylist.net
Our 6th grade teacher just started using Google Classroom. He is the only
one in the school using it for so far When he gave his class an assignment
that he wanted each student to work on individually, all of the students
could see and access  each others work. Does anyone have any idea why this
is happening and how to change it so students have privacy from one another?