[CASL-L] 2 starred book list

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Wed Dec 18 05:36:42 PST 2019

Hi all.
I hope everyone's doing well after the ice storm. It's mid December and I've just posted the two starred book list.
During the year, the Children and YA Consultant goes through 8 journal every month and compiles a list of books that have received starred or outstanding reviews. At the end of the calendar year the list is posted. Every book on the list has received at least two starred reviews across the 8 journals viewed.

We hope this list helps with any of your collection management needs.

Go to this link https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children/Booklists and you'll find the list (and lists going back to 2013), broken down by grade, on the left.

Best,
Kym

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children| 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228