[CASL-L] Genrefying Collection??

Oosterwyk, Annie oosterwyka at northstonington.k12.ct.us
Wed Dec 18 07:27:00 PST 2019

We moved into a new, smaller library this year and the layout provoked a mini genrefication.  I put Sports together (fiction and narrative nonfiction) and pulled Fantasy into its own section.  The rationale being that  fantasy and sports readers often just want more.
[image1.jpeg]
[image2.jpeg]
Sent from my iPhone