[CASL-L] researchIT CT Downloadable eAudiobook and eBook Statistics

Hansen, Eric A Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov
Wed Feb 6 06:20:42 PST 2019

Cross-posted; please excuse duplication. Please forward as appropriate.

Everyone:

As you know, I have been reporting out researchIT CT RBDigital downloadable eAudiobook and eBook usage statistics on a monthly basis for quite some time. Very recently Recorded Books updated my admin account to display statistical reporting functions that I was unaware were available to me until now. This admin update makes it clear that I have been reporting only parent account usage ("iCONN") of our statewide collection without including child account usage (individual libraries). Therefore, I have generated new, corrected eAudiobook and eBook usage reports for January 2019.  Those new reports replace the original reports here:

eAudiobooks:
https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-24460907

eBooks:
https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/researchIT_CT/about-researchIT_CT/usage-statistics#s-lg-box-wrapper-24460897

>From the above you will notice:
*Statistics in the original January report were underreported for the state as a whole
*Individual child accounts are broken out by library name

You can now find your library by name in column A of both reports and sum your circulations from there.

To correct statewide usage for the first half of FY 2019, I have generated eAudiobook and eBook usage reports (one each) for the time period July 1 - December 31, 2018 and have placed them in the above boxes, respectively.  Here too you can find your individual library in column A in order to sum your circulations for that six-month period.

Eric
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D050D6.8BB2D200]
Eric Hansen | eGO and researchIT CT Coordinator | Eric.A.Hansen at ct.gov<http://mailto:Eric.A.Hansen@ct.gov> |Office: (860) 704-2224
Division of Library Development<http://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/home>