[CASL-L] Authors' Visits

DeLoma, Jaclyn delomaj at stratk12.org
Thu Jan 24 08:50:05 PST 2019

Hi Everyone,

I am new to the LMS position this year and was looking to get some
advice/help in securing and researching authors' visits.  I am planning on
a #Appreciate Diversity Celebration during the month of April and was
looking for authors who write diverse literature.  Does anyone have any
suggestions or know of any links or authors that I can look into?  I've
tried emailing publishers and authors outright and so far have had no luck
or responses.  Are there any suggestions for inexpensive visits, virtual
would be fine as well, and also specific authors?

I would really appreciate your help with this!  The students would be
beyond inspired!

Thank you ahead of time!

Jackie
Wooster Middle School