[CASL-L] FW: Holocaust and Race Relations Programs now enrolling

Matthew Cadorette MCadorette at waterfordschools.org
Mon Mar 11 14:29:14 PDT 2019

Hi folks:

Anyone working in Eastern CT should take a few minutes to check this out.

I have been working with the JFECT for about 6 years now.  The Encountering Survivor program is well run and has a powerful impact on students and teachers.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to try and answer them, or just email Tammy, she is a great program administrator.

Matt Cadorette
Librarian
Waterford High School
20 Rope Ferry Road
Waterford, CT
(860) 437-6956
x7127
OR
x7130
Lancer Library Website<http://waterfordwhs.ss16.sharpschool.com/academics/technology/lancer_library>

You can have my book when you pry it from my cold dead fingers.
           Wyoming Library Bumper Sticker