[CASL-L] Google Classroom

Linda ljclsj at cox.net
Sat Nov 9 04:18:17 PST 2019

When you place a doc as part of the assignment, there is a drop down arrow, from there select “one for each student” .  You only have this choice when you are first assign the assignment.  You can not change it after assigning.  So teacher can put it up as a new assignment and select “one for each student”

Or

You can have each student select make a copy (under file) and then work on their now individual doc.  Student will have to “add” their doc to the assignment for the teacher to see it.

Hope this makes sense.  Hard for me to describe.

Linda Marchisio

Stamford High School