[CASL-L] Google Classroom

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 9 05:18:27 PST 2019

The teachers in my school just started using GC this year. I find the GC support page to be very helpful. Below is the link in case you don't know about it.
https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/?hl=en#topic=6020277
Classroom Help - Google Support<https://support.google.com/edu/classroom/?hl=en#topic=6020277>
Official Google Classroom Help Center where you can find tips and tutorials on using Google Classroom and other answers to frequently asked questions.
support.google.com

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author