[CASL-L] Portuguese books for kids

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Fri Oct 25 07:10:18 PDT 2019

Hi School Librarians,

One of Connecticut Library Consortium's (CLC) book vendors carries books in Portuguese for K-12 population. Mackin has a title list called Portuguese Language. Examples in the collection include Harry Potter, Shel Silverstein, Louis Sachar's Holes, Eoin Colfer's Artemis Fowl and more. I've included the link to CLC's Book Contracts below. CLC schools and districts save up to 52% off books for library and classroom collections.

Please contact me with any questions. I'm happy to help.

Thank you,
Julie

CLC Book Contracts - Connecticut Library Consortium<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/Books>
CLC's publicly-bid contracts with top book suppliers save CLC members millions of dollars each year. Our suppliers offer discounts up to 46.8% off books, and many offer free processing, free MARC records, free shipping and more.
www.ctlibrarians.org<http://www.ctlibrarians.org>

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/eTS4DBKAmYVFHZA7LFy7hKX0F8-8x8CMfgYMibSugm5RSYl_wnBwFFtaAHfLNch4EmcCcTosD1Vi-IRBXm1HtfTkdWNsCzDibgp54N-dvhDrMnd0ZhaHmESew2cepn6U0y5TjvnH]