[CASL-L] Fwd: Research Survey Request for School Library Staff

Audra Good agood247 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 18:48:16 PDT 2019

* Dear Colleagues and fellow Librarians throughout Connecticut; My name is
Audra Good and I am a current graduate student in the Master’s in Library
and Information Science program at Southern Connecticut State University
working on my final project.  My research focuses on current library
staffing in Connecticut and considers what if any support and professional
development opportunities exist for both certified and non-certified
primary staff in CT Public School Libraries.  I am inviting you to
participate in this project and to share this opportunity with your
colleagues.   Please read the attached cover letter to read more about this
study and follow the enclosed survey link if you wish to participate.  I am
also looking for additional participants who serve in both certified and
non-certified roles within our school libraries so please share this with
any potential participants you may work with in your district that qualify.
Thank you for your participation and support. Audra Good
Gooda1 at southernct.edu <Gooda1 at southernct.edu> *
Survey Link <https://forms.gle/2hU4stWYNaRcJoG89>