[CASL-L] Who is attending AASL this year??

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 29 05:00:10 PDT 2019

 I am presenting on Saturday:  great books for STEM/STEAM curricula.
Cathy Andronik
    On Monday, 28 October 2019, 09:52:38 pm UTC, Melissa Thom via CASL-L <casl-l at mylist.net> wrote:

 Hello CASL community!
I am hoping that many of you were able to attend CASL/CECA last week and found something valuable to take away.  I loved seeing so many amazing librarians and tech focused folks in one place interacting with each other, authors and exhibitors!
Who out there is going to AASL in November??  If you are planning on attending, add your name and contact to this doc!  I hope we have a strong CT showing.  I think that we have so many talented and effective individuals in our organization and I am so proud to be a part of it.
Have a great week!Melissa and Barb
Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitisBristow Middle School Teacher LibrarianWest Hartford Public SchoolsBristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: http://bit.ly/BristowLibraryFollow us on Twitter: @bristowllcFollow me on Goodreads

Currently Reading:     White Bird by Wendelin Van Draanen
Currently Listening:Culturally Responsive Teaching and the Brain by Zaretta HammondRecently Finished:      Rated by Melissa Grey
Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli
They Both Die at the End by Adam SilveraI'm Not Dying with You Tonight by Kimberly Jones and Gilly Segal
Hope To Read Soon:Ten Thousand Doors in January by Alix HarrowWe Used to Be Friends by Amy SpauldingRaybearer by Jordan Ifueko

Check out my blog all about books and reading!  http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com   Follow me on Twitter @msthombookitis

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain confidential information. It is intended solely for the original designated recipient(s).
Any other use is prohibited and access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized.Any opinions expressed are those of the author and are not necessarily endorsed by WHPS.