[CASL-L] Best Vendor to buy Playaways

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Tue Oct 29 10:02:56 PDT 2019

Hi Kirsten,
I believe you can purchase playaways directly from them and still get a CLC discount. Please don’t quote me on that but you might want to reach out to Julie from CLC. I’ve cc’d her in this email. She’s one of the CLC school library reps.
I hope this helps.

Best,
Kym

[Macintosh HD:Users:jeff:Desktop:CT_State_Library_Email_Logo.jpg]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children| 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228