[CASL-L] Best Vendor to buy Playaways

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Oct 31 10:29:47 PDT 2019

Hello CASL friends,

Please see a response below from my CLC colleague, Julie Yulo-Medeiros. For some reason Julie is unable to post to CASL-L. We’re working on it! Please contact Julie at jyulo at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:jyulo at ctlibrarians.org> or 860.344.8777 x102 with your questions.

Best,
Christine Sarrazin, CLC

Hi Kirsten and all school librarians,

Connecticut Library Consortium (CLC) member K-12 schools can purchase Playaways at a discount from the following CLC vendors:

  *   Ingram Library Services
  *   TEI Landmark Audio

More information is on CLC’s Non-Print Media Contracts<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/NonPrintMedia> page, plus call or email me for assistance. I’m happy to answer any questions.

One of the things you’ll want to look for on the page is the pink box near the top. Look for the hyperlink with the words bid contracts page. This is a password-protected page for CLC members, so you’ll need to login with your CLC username (typically your work email address) and password (easy to reset if you forgot it). From the bid contracts page you can download detailed member guides for our nonprint discounts, as well as print and supplies.

Thank you Kym for sending this my way.

Julie

[cid:image001.png at 01D58FEF.4380AE00]