[CASL-L] Volunteers needed for Daniel Tiger's Be My Neighbor Day at the Shoreline Trolley Museum - September 14 & 15

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Tue Sep 3 13:33:19 PDT 2019

Hi All!

Our friends at CT Public are seeking some enthusiastic volunteers for their Daniel Tiger’s Be My Neighbor Day weekend at the Shoreline Trolley Museum on September 14 and 15.

Storytime volunteers are needed to read books during every hour, as often as on the quarter hour, and to help hand out literacy activities (reading charts, tips for parents, recommended books, etc.) in between the reading times.

Volunteers are welcome to bring information about events or programming available at their libraries to share with families attending the event.

If you are interested, please contact Katie Eber at CT Public – keber at ctpublic.org<mailto:keber at ctpublic.org>.

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.344.8777 x104
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>