[CASL-L] Interested in getting more involved in CASL?

president at ctcasl.org president at ctcasl.org
Wed Sep 11 11:18:36 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon!

I am hoping you have had a great start to your year and things have begun to
settle down.  The CASL Board has had their first meeting of the school year
and have some great things planned for the 2019-2020 school year.

We have the Conference on October 20/21 in Hartford, UnConference in March
(Danbury and Colchester locations), as well as plans for an amazing Author
event in June to kick off summer reading across the State.

In order to accomplish this VERY AMBITIOUS trifecta of events WE NEED YOUR
HELP! Please consider joining the CASL Board (we meet once per month in
Middletown but have a Google Hangout to join as well).

If you are interested or curious email me back and I will include you in our
emails and meeting dates. NO PRESSURE! I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Barbara